6.27.2013

CINEMA OUTFIT

Hello there! Camera shot, much better than my previous blurry phone shot isn't it? Last night I went to the cinema with my boyfriend to see Man of Steel. Henry Cavill is hot and the movie is amazing! Lots of action (like it when everything is destroyed hihi), definitely a must-see! Back to my outfit ;) What I wore was a simple tank top, black skinny jeans and black leather flats. This all combined with my new floral jacket. At first I doubted about the jacket, but I'm very happy I bought it! It goes well with dark and light colours. Perfect outfit for this cold ''summer'' days.

Floral jacket - Zara // Basic tank top - H&M // Skinny jeans - H&M // Leather flats - Fred de la Bretonière 

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

1 comment:

  1. MOOOOOIE jas! Haha, ik moest nou ook weer lachen om jou titel! Super leuk!!! Jij ook dikke stres?? Ik heb NET mijn bachelor scriptie ingeleverd.. laat de vrijheid maar komen! haha , Succes nog ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Scalpels and Sequins!