Yesterday I arrived at Schiphol aiport, after a great week in London! What a wonderful city, it was amazing. And as you may have seen on instagram (danielle1590), I did a great purchase, one which was on my wishlist for a long time. The weather was great and only yesterday a day with typical english weather ;-) We explored the city mostly by foot, and saw a lot of beautiful things. My boyfriend fell in love with a Marc Jacobs bag, I fell in love with a huge list of bags ;-) Here you can see a few pictures of my week in London!
1. London eye. We went the first evening and waited for less than 10 minutes - including the ticketline! One day later we walked by and saw a line for about 4 hours.
2. Westminster Abbey
3. Royal Albert Hall. After a walk trough Hyde Park and heading towards Harrods, we went by the Royal Albert Hall. What a great building!
4. Picture taken from the Waterloo bridge, not very far from our hotel.
5. Breakfast to die for at the Breakfast club. It was the 30 minutes waiting outside absolutely worth it. The Virgrin Apple Mojito was also delicious. Ofcourse we went another time there for brunch ;-)
6. Fish and chips
7. Crystal skull at the British Museum. This museum is so big and there is so much to see.
8. Picutre with the tower bridge, and I wasn't the only one ;-) It was quite windy, so it took a few shots before we had a picture where my hair wasn't blowing all in my face
9. Tower Bridge
10. Harrods. This is heaven. All the bags, bags, shoes, jewellery, clothes, bags, shoes, accessories. Just loved it!
11. Picture in Hyde park. With a little blue bag ;-)
12. Notting Hill, Portobello Road.
13. Love the Tiffany's store at Old Bond street.
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'