4.20.2013

SPRING VIBES

Hi there people! Oh, oh, oh. I'm a bit ashamed of myself. It has been a long, long time since I've posted over here. It has been, and actually still is, a very busy period with lots of exams, so I put blogging to the background. Last week I turned 23 and got from parents and brother an amazing Michael Kors bag and from my boyfriend a lovely wallet! I'm so happy with it! Who follow me on instagram (danielle1590), have already seen it. Finally spring has sort of begun, although it is sometimes quite cold over here. But I refuse to put on my wintercoat again. End of april, something about principles ;-) And I really need/want to update my wardrobe, an essential thing when spring arrives. Did you already update your summerwardrobe?


FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by at Scalpels and Sequins!