6.08.2013

CASUAL SATURDAY

Hellooo there! How is your weekend? Yesterday the weather was so relaxing over here! The sun, shorts, flipflops, the kind of things that makes me really happy. Today it was a bit more chilly, so I decided to put on my jeans again. But I didn't want to loose the flipflops. I hope the sun will stay a little longer, no excuses for an everyday-icecream ;-) I'm so happy with this bag! It is quite small, but it fits the essential things and the colour is just so gorgeous. Maybe some day this bag will get a little sister. And sorry for the crappy picture qualitly, I'm hoping to buy a camera soon! 

Jacket - Zara // Top - Zara // Jeans - H&M // Flip-flops - Michael Kors // Watch - Michael Kors // Bag - Rebecca Minkoff 


FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by at Scalpels and Sequins!