6.14.2013

SAY CHEESE TO MARC

Hi there! All the time I was making pictures with my phone, and the quality was (sometimes) way too crappy. So I decided to hunt down a camera. Just a simple compact one, as I don't know anything about photography. And second I wanted a compact camera, because I loved this Marc by Marc Jacobs camera/phone bag for over a while now. Spotted it first at Shopbop.com, but luckily found it in the Netherlands (and with 30% discount!). Doubted for a time about the camera and when I finally decided to buy one, it sold out just that morning. It was the same as above, but in white. This camera has WIFI and can send the pictures to my e-mail, to my phone and store it on an online account. Great for London, hope to shoot lots of pictures over there! 

Camera - Samsung ST200F // Camera bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

2 comments:

  1. Heel schattig. Ik ben zelf net overgeschakeld naar een DSLR, maar anders zou ik zo een ook overwegen voor mijn digicam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een leuk tasje! als ik een macbook ga kopen dan moét ik ook een marc by marc jacobs laptop tas :))

    liefs,

    Anouk
    www.stylememories.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Scalpels and Sequins!