9.05.2013

BURGUNDY


Hi there! Apologies for the long absence. It were some really busy weeks and my laptop is some kind of dying. As I said in an earlier post, I bought something not so blue. And finally I can show it! I actually have this jacket also in a beige colour, and because I don't like the Mango biker jacket from this year, I started searching for that one from FW 12/13. Luckily enough I found the colour I wanted on mangooutlet.com for only 65 euros (that's really a great bargain for a leather jacket). For now this beauty is hanging in my closet, as it is about 30 degrees here in Holland! Still enjoying it, for as long as it lasts.

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

1 comment:

  1. Mooie kleur! Echt een heel fijn jasje, ik heb hem in het bruin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Scalpels and Sequins!