9.11.2013

NEW IN: FENDI ID PENDANT

As you may have seen on Instagram, I did a new purchase last week. This necklace was on my wishlist for over a year now, so time to swap the creditcard! The pendant is light gold, although it looks a bit silver in the picture. This pendant was only 55 euros (last year they were only 45!). I love the designer corners in 'de Bijenkorf' in Amsterdam, and after I bought this necklace, I was drooling over the gorgeous Balenciaga bags. And Céline. And Michael Kors. And Givenchy. Oh, if I had the money ;-) A girl can dream, right? 

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

2 comments:

  1. Mooi! Ik wil er ook nog steeds een, laatst toen ik in Amsterdam was was mijn letter er natuurlijk niet meer :( Wel balen dat ze 10 euro duurder zijn geworden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat vreemd zeg, ik heb de mijne 5 weken geleden bij de Bijenkorf ook gekocht. Denk dezelfde lichting. Maar dan nog voor 45 euro. Ik was schijnbaar net op tijd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by at Scalpels and Sequins!