10.11.2013

INSPIRATION

Long time no see! Unfortunately my old laptop was getting way too slow to even normally use it, so I had to wait to finally order a new one. It was on my wishlist for a long time, but yesterday it finally arrived! Here I present you my new Apple MacBook Air! Although I'm busy the next couple of months, making new posts will be a lot easier. Still have to show you a new buy, which will be online soon. Further I have a major wishlist, but need to save some money first after this big investment. One of these wishlist-things is one more bag in 2013. I still have 2,5 month left, so this won't be a problem.
For now an inspiration post, soon more!

all photos Tumblr.com

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by at Scalpels and Sequins!