3.09.2013

WEEKEND INSPIRATION


In stead of a Sunday Inspiration, now a Weekend Inspiration, as I'm not always at home on a sunday. I have a new job now, and haven't even worked yet, but I've found so much amazing things which I really would love to have. Here the few treasures I really want to add to my wardrobe in the upcoming year or so ;) I have told you about a 1000 times by now, but I really love the Michael Kors Hamilton bag. Today I saw the bag in real life and decided to go for the small one. The big one is extremely heavy with only some paper in it. The Louis Vuitton scarf in darkblue is also on the wishlist. I'm talking about this scarf for over a few years now, and I still think about 400 euros is way too much for a scarf, but I know I won't regret it, ever. And at last ofcourse spring and summer. Here in Holland we got to enjoy a few lovely days (although I was locked inside for my test yesterday - which I passed!), but it is going to freezing again, too bad. Spring hurry up, we need you!
Photos: all Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by at Scalpels and Sequins!